Insife Webinar Series
Time & Location
About the event
Safety risk management (SRM) of drugs, biologics and devices is an evolving discipline.
Whilst being at the very heart of pharmacovigilance (PV), the most predominant tools for SRM is spreadsheets, perhaps because of diversity of activities and relatively low volumes of transactions, at least at the company HQ.
Join this Webinar for a live demonstration and see how HALOPV will:
- Enable global / HQ as well as local science units to maintain overview of Risk Strategies, RMPs/RPDs, PSURs/DSURs, RMMs and risks, in an easy and structured way through a web browser
- Facilitate that the process occurs smoothly and without duplication of effort. A workflow ensures that each party will review and input changes – also Tracks compliance to the process/timelines for document creation.
- Block usage of risks outside the strategy remit, i.e. enforces global acknowledgement of local deviations
- Scheduling available to automatically task periodic reviews
- Be inspection-ready with reports that demonstrate that the documents are created and distributed timely, in a PSMF annex ready format
- Maintain a set of document templates that can be used for creation – and auto-populate data into documents from HALO PV
Signing up for this Webinar you will automatically be included in the Insife mailing list. You will receive news from Insife and notification on future events.
You can at any time unsubscribe to our mailings.