HALOPV Module: Literature Monitoring
Check out the key features of the HALOPV Literature Monitoring module:
- Maintain information on literature monitoring and review, including listing of publication sources that are being monitored.
- Schedule monitoring activities at central and local level, and track timeliness.
- Automatically collect articles via Integration of literature sources, e.g. PubMed
- Invoke AI-based tools for translation into English and also perform Natural Language Processing, to expedite identification e.g. of relevant products, keywords and safety information extraction
- Out-of-the-box integration with HALOPV ICSR handling or other safety databases, e.g. Argus and ArisG via E2b(R3)
Go to to read more!